The great reviews for the 2010 Chevy Equinox just keep rolling in. Recently the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) issued it’s TOP SAFETY PICK rating for the all-new 2010 Chevy Equinox based on its complete crash testing of the new model. To qualify for Top Safety Pick, a vehicle must earn the highest rating of good in the Institute’s front, side, and rear tests and be equipped with electronic stability control. Criteria to win are tough because the award is intended to drive continued safety improvements such as top crash test ratings and the rapid addition of electronic stability control, which is standard on the Equinox. “Recognizing vehicles at the head of the class for safety helps consumers distinguish the best overall choices without having to sort through multiple test results,” says Institute president Adrian Lund. Check out the ratings… http://www.iihs.org/ratings/ratingsbyseries.aspx?id=576 TOP SAFETY PICK award + 32 mpg highway + a starting price around $23,850 = a tremendous value in today’s automotive world. Find out why customers from all over CT and NY are quickly making Equinox one of our Top Selling models here at KARL Chevrolet!
Give Karl a call…
Karl Chevrolet on Facebook
- The 2022 Chevrolet Corvette, Still the Best Supercar Below $100k
- Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles – the key to solving the current vehicle shortage?
- What it Takes to Get the Chevrolet Certified Pre Owned Stamp of Approval
- The 2021 Chevrolet Equinox – best value for the money on the market?
- The Chevrolet Colorado – The Mighty Mid-Sized Truck