Empowering kids through the power of play..... NO COST ..... sponsored by KARL Chevrolet
Karl Chevrolet is proud to bring Chevrolet's National Youth Baseball Skills Clinic right here to our hometown ..... New Canaan, Connecticut.
On Friday, June 22nd, beginning at 5:00pm on the Varsity Diamond at Mead Park. Pres-Registration is required.... see below for instructions.
At Karl Chevrolet, we know that youth sports aren’t just about having fun and staying physically active. They also raise self-esteem, encourage academic success and provide important life lessons about perseverance, teamwork and learning how to win (and lose) with grace and dignity.
That’s why one of our core efforts here at Karl Chevrolet is dedicated to youth sports. From sponsoring local teams, instructional clinics and donating equipment to refurbishing fields and providing uniforms, Chevy is helping to empower the next generation of major league talent, both on and off the field.
We are proud to bring the national Chevy Youth Baseball Skills Clinic right here to New Canaan...... on Friday evening, June 22nd, at Mead Memorial Park. SPACE IS LIMITED, so please register NOW. There is NO COST to participate, but you MUST register in advance.
1. Go to http://www.chevrolet.com/youthsports.
2. Then, click the gold “Clinic Registration” box on the right side of the screen.
3. Select “New York CYB Clinics” in the drop-down menu and click “Go!”.
4. Enter the registration code “24389” and click “Submit.”
5. Complete the registration form, starting with parent/guardian information, then adding clinic participant information.
6. Download the participation waiver. In addition to registering before the event, participants are required to present a completed waiver form at the registration table on the day of the clinic.
7. Help us spread the word to kids in our community by sharing this event!