Purchasing a vehicle can be complicated, and exhausting. So many different models with different options and incentives to buy one or the other. A question we hear a lot at Karl Chevrolet, especially from newer buyers is, “should I lease or finance this vehicle?” Truth is, each person is different, and it all depends on several factors that are important to you and your needs. Here’s Leo Karl III to help give some insight into this often asked question.
Give Karl a call…
Karl Chevrolet on Facebook
- The 2022 Chevrolet Corvette, Still the Best Supercar Below $100k
- Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles – the key to solving the current vehicle shortage?
- What it Takes to Get the Chevrolet Certified Pre Owned Stamp of Approval
- The 2021 Chevrolet Equinox – best value for the money on the market?
- The Chevrolet Colorado – The Mighty Mid-Sized Truck